Telkomtelstra – Recruitment For Service Solution Designer and Cloud Specialist June 2018
cdcindonesia.com – The morning spirit of all job seekers, the following job vacancy information coming from one of the companies engaged in the field of technology, namely:Telkomtelstra is an end-to-end managed solutions provider committed to empowering enterprises in Indonesia. We aim to solve our customers’ business challenges, by helping them to optimise, grow, and transform their businesses through our managed ICT solutions.
Telkomtelstra is a joint venture between PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom Indonesia), Indonesia’s largest telecommunications operator, and Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra), a regional leader in enterprise services.
Service Solution Designer – Jakarta
- The Service Solution Designer’s role is to convert sales strategies and technical designs into Customer centric, commercially viable and sustainable Services. Its primary focus is to ensure our delivery teams have a defined framework / business process that allows them to operate within agreed terms to support our customer’s business and improve customer advocacy.
- Experience gained within the Enterprise Service Management space including:
- Service management aligned roles in ICT or equivalent sector, and / or;
- Customer facing service management roles in ICT or equivalent sector, working in a consultative and collaborative manner
- Have knowledge in ITIL 3 Foundation and ITIL 3 Service Offers and Agreements. Preferably if already have certification in ITIL.
- Sound proven experience relating to Multi Domain Solutions including:
- Experienced in Medium / High Complexity Multi Domain solutions
- Experienced in High Complexity Multi Domain solutions desirable
- Self-driven and ambitious with a drive to both set and achieve goals
- Have strong demonstration around leads the design and delivery of complex, future-focused integrated solutions whilst ensuring alignment to the customers’ business strategy
- Have a confident negotiating terms skill to ensure development of solutions that meet both the customer need and the needs of the organisation
- Able to drive continuous improvement and proactively influence the market to create demand and build competitive advantage
- Experience in roles to date working closely with a variety of third party vendors
- Evidence to date of delivering presentation to a variety of stakeholders
- Experience writing proposals and responding to tenders
- Previous experience regarding commercial compliance by analysing and addressing risks associated with contractual elements, financial drivers, liability and trade practices
Cloud Specialist – Jakarta
- We’re currently looking for Cloud Specialist to join our team and it’s an exciting place to be with loads of opportunity due to company’s multi-cloud strategy. You’ll be accountable for driving business development initiatives and all aspects of technical delivery related to Office 365, Azure and AWS into a portfolio of enterprise customers. Not only that, the main responsibility will be :
- To do that, these are the key qualifications that you need to have:
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in building, configuring, designing, migration of services into Azure and AWS.
- Strong knowledge of the complexities of migration and enterprise project exposure
- Experience in consulting environments, customer focused and ability to produce quality documentation
- Exposure to various methodologies, best practices, and technologies
- Technical lead and management of multiple projects, define and understand customer problems, development of strategies
- Exceptional communication skills, high level of technical expertise and extremely passionate about technology
- Up to date Microsoft or AWS Certifications on one or more relevant technologies