Telkom Indonesia – Recruitment For Great People Internship Program Telkom Group November 2018
lokerjos.me – The enthusiasm of all job seekers, the following is information about job vacancies that come from one of the companies engaged in telecommunications in Indonesia, namely:PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – Telkom Indonesia (IDX:TLKM, NYSE:TLK) or known as “Telkom Group” is a state-owned telecommunication and network company, based in Bandung West Java. Telkom Indonesia has its business activities focused in six business portfolios; Mobile, Fixed, Wholesale & International, Network Infrastructure, Enterprise Digital and Consumer Digital. Telkom Indonesia offers a full range services in information, communications technology and telecommunications network. Telkom Indonesia’s business include fixed wire line connections, fixed wireless connections, mobile communications services, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services. Telkom Indonesia provides various information, media and edutainment services, including managed services based on cloud and server, e-Commerce, e-Payment services and IT enabler, and other portal services.
As part of the Company’s business expansion, PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as positions below:
Great People Internship Program (GPIP)
- GPIP is a certified internship program from Telkom Indonesia which is opened for graduates of SMK, Diploma, S1 & S2. GPIP was launched to increase knowledge, ability, skills and the introduction of work environments to apprentices with the guidance of the best mentors in all the best areas of Telkom Indonesia.
- The internship opportunity was opened in 7 Telkom Indonesia’s regional cities: Medan, Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Balikpapan, and Makassar and other cities determined by Telkom. The implementation time is 6 months and can be extended once.
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Education background SMA, Diploma, S1 and S2 with maximum graduation time of 1 year.
- Already 18 years old and not yet 25 years old as of 1 November 2018.
- Single/not married.
- Do not have work experience.
- Meet administrative, health and selection requirements
For more information, please refer official source from Telkom Indonesia on following link below. If you see yourself as a potential candidate, please apply directly through Telekomunikasi Indonesia recruitment portal with link as follow https://internship.telkom.co.id.source
Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up.