PT Sinergi Informatika Semen Indonesia – Recruitment For Fresh Graduate, Experienced Staff Semen Indonesia Group July 2018
lokerjos.me – The morning spirit of all job seekers, the following job vacancy information coming from one of the companies engaged in the field of technology, namely:PT Sinergi Informatika Semen Indonesia – PT SISI is a rapid growing company in Indonesia, running business in information technology (IT) industry. PT SISI is a non cement subsidiary company of state-owned cement producer PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Semen Indonesia Group). As of December 2016, Semen Indonesia Group hold 85% shares in PT SISI. Other 15% remaining shares was owned by PT Semen Gresik (5%), PT Semen Padang (5%) and PT Semen Tonasa (5%). PT Semen Gresik, PT Semen Padang and PT Semen Tonasa are member of Semen Indonesia Group. Established in 2014, PT SISI has more than 13 years of experience in IT Business. PT SISI operates primarily as a provider of IT solution for Semen Indonesia Group. Its business include operational support, business solution delivery, to IT governance. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT SISI now has has 5 branch offices; Branch Office Gresik, Branch Office Padang, Branch Office Tonasa, Branch Office Tuban and Branch Office Rembang. Its head office is registered at Indorama Building 6th Floor, suite A – B Jl HR Rasuna Said Kav 1 & 2 South Jakarta 12950.
As part of the Company’s business expansion, PT Sinergi Informatika Semen Indonesia have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as
Infrastructure Network Support
- Bachelor Degree in Information Engineering, Information System and Computer Engineering.
- The candidates with prior experience in the related field for minimum 1 year is preferred.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Advanced knowledge in IT devices (Switch, Router, Access Point Controller, PABx etc), IP Management / sub netting, server configuration, firewall.
- Possess certification in the related field is preferred.
- Strong analytical skill on issues related to LAN and WAN networks.
- Fast responsive in handling issues (issues or incidents of user.
- Good communication skill, patient and have good customer service skill.
- Male/Female, maximum age of 25 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or Law.
- Required experience in HR Development for minimum 1-2 years.
- Strong understanding about labor legislation.
- Thorough, agile and routine enthusiast.
- High motivation and integrity in innovation.
- Responsible, challenge taker and full commitment to the company.
- Expert in Microsoft Office.
- Insightful about the use of third parties in the recruitment process
For further information, please refer official source from PT SISI on following link below. Should you are interested and meet with minimum requirements above, please register and sign in to PT SISI e-recruitment website with link as follow : https://recruitment.sisi.id/.source
Closing date 12 July 2018.ll applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.