PT Perkebunan Nusantara V – Assistant Program PTPN Group October 2018
lokerjos.me-The morning spirit of all job seekers, the following job information came from one of the plantation companies in Indonesia, namely:PT Perkebunan Nusantara V – PTPN V or known as PTPN 5 is a reputable agribusiness company in Indonesia, based in Pekanbaru Riau Province. PTPN 5 has strong business commodities on palm oil and rubber plantations. PTPN 5 has a palm kernel plantation with a total area of 78,340.09 Ha. PTPN 5 also supported by 12 units of Palm Oil Mill (PKS) with a total installed capacity of 570 tons of FFB per hour and 1 Remah Rubber Factory. PT Perkebunan Nusantara V is a member of state-owned agribusiness holding company PT Perkebunan Nusanatara III (Persero) or PTPN Group. Based on the Government Regulation No 72 of 2014, PTPN Group holds 90% shares in PTPN 5. Other 10% remaining shares in PTPN 5 was owned by the Government of Indonesia.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, PT Perkebunan Nusantara V is calling young smart people to seize these career opportunities
- Asisten Bidang Tanaman
- Asisten Bidang Teknik
- Asisten Bidang Keuangan
- Asisten Bidang SDM & Umum
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Education background Bachelor Degree or Equivalent (S1/D4) with minimum accreditation of majors / study programs B and Master Degree (S2) Psychology Professions.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 from State Universities and 3.00 Private Universities (4.00 scale).
- Required Male for Asisten Bidang Tanaman and Asisten Bidang Teknik (according to the nature of the work).
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Not tattooed / pierced on the body.
- Not involved with drugs.
- Never commit a criminal offense / illegal act.
- Never disrespectfully discharged from government or private institutions or legal entities.
- Have a job search card (AK / 1 Card).
Requirements for Regular Program
- Maximum age of 30 years old on 31 December 2018.
- Bidang Tanaman : S1 / D4 degree in Agriculture Department of Agrotechnology / Agriculture / Agronomy, Plantation Crop Cultivation, Soil Science, Pests and Diseases / Plant Protection, Forestry (Forest Conservation).
- Bidang Teknik : S1 / D4 degree in Engineering Department of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Agricultural / Plantation Product Processing Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Information Technology (Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Informatics Engineering).
- Bidang Keuangan : S1 degree in Economics Department of Accounting (preferably has an Accountant State Register), Management, and Development Economics.
- Bidang SDM & Umum : S1 degree in Law and S2 degree in Professional Psychology
- Requirements for Professional Program
- Maximum age of 32 years old on 31 December 2018.
- S1 degree in Economics majoring in Accounting and possess an Accountant State Register, and Mastering SAP.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in KAP (Public Accountant Office / Audit Service Office / other similar Financial Audit Agency).
- S1 degree in Law and possess an Advocate Identification Card (KTPA), an Advocate License, an Advocate Oath / Minutes from the High Court, and a minimum of 3 years work experience at the LBH / Attorney’s Office.
Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.
For for further information, please refer official source from LPP Career Center on following link below. If you are interested and your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please register and submit your application to http://rekrutmen.lpp.ac.id.Closing date 13 October 2018.source
Selection process will held at Pekanbaru, Medan, Jakarta, and Yogyakarta. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.