Nestle Indonesia – Recruitment For Demand Supply Planner May 2018
cdcindonesia.com – The morning spirit of all job seekers, the following job vacancy information coming from one of the companies engaged in the field of fmcg, namely:Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.Nestlé has operated in Indonesia since 1971; at present we employ more than 2,600 employees to produce a variety of Nestle products at three plants. The Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java, plant processes dairy products such as Dancow, Bear Brand and Nestlé Dancow Ideal; Panjang factory at Lampung processes Nescafé instant coffee and the plant in Cikupa in Banten produces confectionery products such as Fox’s and Polos. Our fourth plant for the manufacture of Dancow, Milo, and Nestlé Cerelac baby cereal in Karawang.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals:
Demand Supply Planner (Temporary) – Jakarta Selatan
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering and Accountancy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Fresh Graduate is welcome or having 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
- Having leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work in team and individual.
- Full-Time position(s) available, for 10 months period only (Temporary)
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.