Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia – Recruitment For Risk Analyst Corporate Segment Indonesia Eximbank October 2018
lokerjos.me – The morning spirit of all job seekers, the following job information from one of the companies engaged in finance in Indonesia, namely:Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia – LPEI or more popularly called “Indonesia Eximbank” is the state export bank of Indonesia (Eximbank). Indonesia EximBank is a state-owned export financing agency in Indonesia, fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia. Indonesia EximBank operates under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia. Indonesia Eximbank running business in providing financing facilities, guarantees, insurance and consulting services. Indonesia Eximbank was formed by the Government of Indonesia to support the government policy on motivating the national export program and established to perform the National Export Financing (PEN) through the provision of financial services (conventional and sharia) for exporters. Indonesia Eximbank is based in Jakarta and now has 7 regional offices spread in all over Indonesia; Regional Office Medan, Regional Office Surabaya, Regional Office Makassar, Regional Office Surakarta, Regional Office Balikpapan, Regional Office Batam, and Regional Office Denpasar.
Due to strengthen its team, Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Risk Analyst (Corporate Segment)
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum S1 degree from reputable universities.
- Required banking experience for minimum 5 years as Risk Analyst/ Account Officer/ Relationship Manager in SME Banking. Preferably graduated from Officer Development Program (ODP) or Management Trainee (MT) Program from reputable bank.
- Possess certification in Risk Management.
- Advanced knowledge in Credit Analysis, Trade Finance, Insurance, Guarantee and Treasury.
- Operating knowledge of computer (MS Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Skilled in financial spreadsheet using Excel;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with acute attention to detail and the ability to synthesize complex analytics into key points for recommendations to management.
- Strong presentation and business writing skills, along with the poise to interact with high level executives.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Good in team work and socialize with others.
Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.
For further information, please refer official source from Indonesia EximBank on following link below. If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Application submission limit is 30 November 2018.source
All application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.