HM Sampoerna – Recruitment For Marketing Supervisor August 2018
lokerjos.me – Morning spirit, all job seekers, here are job vacancies that come from one of the companies engaged in multinational cigarette production in the world, namely:Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (PMI).
Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees.
Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
Marketing Supervisor (Supervisor Consumer Engagement) All Sumatera – Pekanbaru
Rise to The Challenge
- Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
- We are looking for a SPV Consumer Engagement who will be responsible to:
- Planning, executing, monitoring and reporting overall consumer engagement activities done through different channels in assigned areas.
- Responsible to strategize media partnership with excellent location based and channel analysis (Mostly on Film & Music Industry)
- Handling event and sponsorship to deliver brand experience for the targeted adult smoker
- Delivering LAMP / HOP’s strategy analytics, including building relationship and monitoring
- Activating our brand through mass events such as Music Festival, Concerts, Art Exhibition, etc.
- Designing and Engaging our engagement with prospective communities to support our activation
- Analyzing marketing issues / opportunities in assigned areas, including segmenting, customer profiling etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree with any major background with minimum GPA 3.00
- Active in organizational activities and social media savvy
- Preferably having exposure in digital creative industry, millennials’ communities, and movie / publishing companies
- Good interpersonal skills
- Having experience working with Media Partners / Advertising Agency (magazines or digital), Branding Team and Creative Agency would be an advantage
- Willing to work in field
- Willing to be placed in all Sumatera is a must
- Type of Job: Permanent or regular
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up.