Danone Indonesia – Recruitment For Transformation Analyst August – September 2018
lokerjos.me – Morning enthusiasm, all job seekers, here are job vacancies that come from one of the companies engaged in FMCG, namely:Danone is an international company present on all continents. The group holds top positions in healthy food through four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone has over 190 production plants and around 104,000 employees. In 2013, the company generated sales of over €21 billion, with more than 60% in emerging countries.Danone in Indonesia is represented by four companies and three categories of business: PT Tirta Investama (Waters), PT Sarihusada Generation Mahardika and PT Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera (Early Life Nutrition), and Nutricia Medical Nutrition (Medical Nutrition). Danone in Indonesia always strive to reach and serve large numbers of Indonesian people.
Currently Danone in Indonesia has more than 14,000 employees, spreading across the province through more than 1.5 million outlets and 21 factory.
Become part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. We’ll always be there with the opportunities and challenges you need to keep developing.
Embrace the opportunity and challenge yourself by joining us as Transformation Analyst in Human Resources team!.
Be part of the team that will take our vision to the next level and join our mission bringing health through food to as many people as possible!.
Six months period contract-based
- As Transformation Analyst, you will work in Human Resources Function to providing sound HR data to help influence changes and improvements to the operations, processes or programs.
In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Assist in preparing data for presentations for senior management, standard management reporting artifacts on periodic / quarterly / annual basis
- Create, maintain and ensure quality assurance of human resources data inputs and outputs
- Assist in providing analytics involving evaluation, KPI, and change management related to Transformation projects
- Support logistics and manage data analytics for transformation project
- Collaborate and manage project communications together with internal and/or external communications team to ensure project visibility, logistics and administration, and smooth delivery
If you are…
- Minimum bachelor degree at any major, with min GPA 3.0
- Excellent Ms Office esp. Ms Excel (macro, pivot, etc) and data analysis skills
- Knowledge in HR Information System and System Automation are preferred
- 2 – 3 years experienced in data analytics, change management, and/or management consulting background (internship inclusive)
- Able to work with multiple sources of data, have passions in information analytics
- Good stakeholders management & project management skills
- Familiar with HR operational processes is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both oral and written is an advantage
Then you are the one we are looking for!
Embrace the opportunity and sign up yourself through the form below before 5th September 2018!.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.